This site is under construction. Please keep regularly checking the site for new data updates!
Election Data Presentations, in order of date produced. To download, right click
over link and select Save As.
- Analysis of the National 2008 General Election Latino Vote
- Analysis of the California 2008 Presidential Primary Latino Vote (Note: Word File)
- 2007 National Latino Election Profile - Includes Population Demographics, Latino Elected Official Information, and Estimated Latino Vote in Key Battleground States (Note: Powerpoint file)
- Latino Profile of Los Angeles City and County, California, and the United States - Prepared for SVREP, includes election and demographic information for Los Angeles City, California, and the United States. Also includes preliminary 2008 primary election information.
- Analysis of Texas State House of Representative District Recent Registration Patterns and
Targeted Potential Latino Influence Districts - Latino registration changes between November, 2000 and November, 2006 by Texas House of Representative Districts. Includes tables and maps. Note: PDF Files
- Analysis of California Congressional District Recent Registration Patterns - Latino registration changes between November, 2004 and June, 2007 by California Congressional Districts. Includes tables and maps.
Note: PDF Files
- The Latino Vote 1972-2004 Analysis of Latino Vote Trend in the US and key Latino States. Note: PowerPoint File
- Survey of Foreign-Born Latinos on Immigration - Conducted Jointly with the MirRam Group in October 2006.
- Latino Vote 2004 - SVREP Turnout Analysis - Turnout analysis of voters registered by Southwest Voter Registration Education Project in 2004 General Election
- Descriptive Census Bureau Data on Latino Population, Voting Population, Citizen Voting Age Population, Registration, and Turnout for the United States and by State
For more information contact Steven Ochoa at 323.222.2217